Welcome to the Manatee County Clerk of Circuit Court and Comptroller's online application process. We have partnered with GovernmentJobs.com so that you will now have the ability to apply for careers online, save and update your application and check the status of your application. To be considered for employment with the Manatee County Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller's Office, you must apply online. We do not accept paper applications or resumes in place of applications. You may attach your resume to your application as a supplemental document.
We are an EEO/Drug Free Workplace and participate in E-Verify
First Time Applicants
If this is the first time you are applying using our online job application, go to https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/manatee and click "Sign In" in the top right of the page. Then Click "Create an account". After your account has been established, you can build an application by clicking on the "Build Job Application" link. This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening.
If you have already created an account and submitted an application using our online hiring system, go to https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/manatee and click "Sign In" in the top right of the page. You can edit your contact information, apply for additional positions or check the status of previously submitted application(s).
Additional Information to Consider
- It is very important that your application show all the relevant education and experience you possess on your application. Applications may be rejected if incomplete.
- There is a one hour time limit to complete the application process. Therefore, to help expedite the process, we recommend that you have your employment and educational information readily accessible before you begin to build your application online.
- Florida Statute 119.07 designates most of the information on this application as a public document available for review by anyone requesting such information.
- Veterans' Preference
- The Manatee County Clerk of Circuit Court does not use a point system to rank order candidates. Accordingly, points are not given. However, eligible veterans are identified as such and are given special consideration in the employment process in accordance with Florida Law.
- Depending which Veterans' Preference you are claiming you'll need to provide one or more of the following forms no later the position advertisement closing date. All forms except for the DD-214 are available below.
- If an applicant claiming Veterans' Preference for a vacant position is not selected, he/she may file a complaint with the:
- Florida Department of Veterans' Affairs (FDVA)
P.O. Box 31001
St. Petersburg, FL 33731
- A complaint must be filed within twenty-one days of the applicant receiving notice of the hiring decision made by the employing agency or within three months of the date the application is filed with the employer if no notice is given. The enforcement mechanism established by the regulations provide for an initial investigation by the Florida Department of Veterans' Affairs, followed by an evidentiary proceeding before the Public Employees Relations Commission if the matter cannot be earlier resolved.
- The Manatee County Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller gives priority to applicants who do not use tobacco products.
- We do not hire relatives of current employees. As stated in our personnel policy, a "relative" is defined as father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, first cousin, nephew, niece, husband, wife, father-in-law, mother-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother, stepsister, half brother and half sister.
- Rights of applicants under Federal Employment Laws
- Please notify Human Resources at 941-741-4014 in advance if you require special accommodation because of disability to participate in the application process.
- Posted positions may close at anytime without notice.
Click here to view current job opportunities.
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 25400
Bradenton, FL 34206
1115 Manatee Avenue West
Bradenton, FL 34205