Child Support Depository
In Manatee County, the Child Support Depository maintains records of all Court-ordered Child Support and alimony payments. While all payments are sent to a central location in the state, called the Florida State Disbursement Unit, the Depository's function is to maintain the county's record of those payments made and charges assessed for each case where support is ordered payable through the Court or through the State Disbursement Unit.
Child Support Payment Information Hotline
The State of Florida Disbursement Unit offers a 24-hour hotline for child support payment information. The hotline can be reached toll-free at 1-877-769-0251 from any touch-tone phone. You will be guided through a series of menu choices to obtain the payment information. You will need to have the following information on hand when you dial the hotline:
Your Social Security Number
Your court case number
To Make a Child Support / Alimony Payment
All payments, ordered to be paid through the Court or through the State Disbursement Unit, must be made to the following address:
State of Florida Disbursement Unit
P.O. Box 8500
Tallahassee, FL 32314-8500
All checks or money orders must be made payable to FLSDU and must include:
- Payor's name
- Payor's social security number
- Payor's case number
- The words "Manatee County"
To inquire on payments made to the State Disbursement Unit, please call toll-free 1-877-769-0251.
You may also make payments or inquire about payments on myfloridacounty.com.
It is your or your attorney's responsibility to make certain that the Child Support Program has a copy of all court orders that require payments to be made through the Court or the State Disbursement Unit.
Any changes of address or name must be done in writing either by mail or in person. As the Depository requires an original signature on the document, faxes are not accepted. Name changes must also include a copy of the marriage license, a copy of the court order changing the name, or a copy of the driver's license showing the new name. The Depository cannot take these changes over the phone.
The Depository can provide you with some enforcement assistance; however, the Clerk's Child Support Program division provides full enforcement services for all child support cases. For more information, visit Child Support Program.
Please print these forms, fill out completely and mail original to our office, Manatee County Clerk of the Circuit Court, attn: Child Support Depository, PO Box 25400 Bradenton, FL 34206.
On these forms, "Payor," Obligor" or "Respondent" refers to the person paying the support. "Payee," "Obligee" or "Petitioner" refers to the person receiving the support.
- Change of Address Form - no additional documentation required.
- Change of Name Form - be sure to include a copy of the new marriage license, court order or your new driver's license.
- Joint Agreement to Terminate Payments Through Central Governmental Depository - both parties must sign the form and each signature must be notarized. Submit the original completed form to the Child Support Depository.
- Joint Stipulation to Abate Child Support Payments - both parties must sign the form and each signature must be notarized. Submit the original completed form to the Child Support Depository.
- Direct Deposit Form - complete form and attach a voided check for deposit into a checking account or an ACH form completed by the bank for deposit into a savings account. Submit completed form to the Child Support Depository. This form is strictly for cases that are not being enforced by the Child Support Enforcement Division.
- Notice to Payor - no additional documentation required.
- Memorandum to the Clerk - required with all orders (new and subsequent).
12th Judicial Circuit
Interpreters - http://www.jud12.flcourts.org/Programs/Court-Interpreters
In this section: Child Support Depository
- Section Home THIS PAGE
- Depository Requirements for Documents Filed
- List of Unclaimed Child Support / Alimony Payments
Attn: Child Support Depository
P.O. Box 25400
Bradenton, FL 34206
1115 Manatee Avenue West
Bradenton, FL 34205