The Clerk of Circuit Court utilizes a central cashiering department for collection of all fees, fines & service charges as set forth in Florida Statutes. The cashier accepts payments on behalf of the following departments, Recording, Criminal Courts, Civil Courts, Traffic citations, Juvenile and Child Support. See the Board of County Commissioners Cashier page for information on payments to the Utilities, Permitting, Zoning and Planning departments.
- Historical Courthouse, 1115 Manatee Ave W., Bradenton, FL 34205, Second Floor
- Manatee County Judicial Center Building, 1051 Manatee Ave W., Bradenton, FL 34205, Second Floor
Post Office Box 25400, Bradenton, FL 34206
Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Email: Carla Welke, Cashiering Supervisor
[Back to Top]
Phone Number: (941) 741-4031
Fax Number: (941) 741-4082
View Frequently Asked Questions
General Office Payment Types
The Clerk's office accepts:
- Business checks and personal checks in US Funds with valid Driver's License or state ID, all checks will be made payable to Clerk of Circuit Court.
- Money order or cashier's check in US Funds
- Escrow Account
- Credit card and debit cards; Debit cards must have a Visa or Master Card logo and be usable without a pin number. Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express are accepted*, with valid driver's license or state ID.
- Credit card authorization form must be presented with each transaction.
*There is a non-refundable service fee per transaction for credit card payment services. MyFloridaCounty.com administers this service charge. The Clerk's Office does not keep any part of this fee. Your credit card statement will display the vendor name of MyFloridaCounty.com. For information on refunds or general inquiries, please call customer support at (877) 326-8689.
[Back to Top]
* The person presenting the credit or debit card must be the name imprinted on the card.
An individual or attorney's office may set up an escrow account for use to pay any fees or fines collected by the Clerk of Court. Each time you charge against this Escrow Account the amount will be deducted from your deposit. We will provide you a website link to check your balance at anytime. When your balance runs low you will need to