The Clerk's office accepts:
- Business checks and personal checks in US Funds with valid Driver's License or state ID, all checks will be made payable to Clerk of Circuit Court.
- Money order or cashier's check in US Funds
- Escrow Account
- Credit card and debit cards; Debit cards must have a Visa or Master Card logo and be usable without a pin number. Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express are accepted*, with valid driver's license or state ID.
- Credit card authorization form must be presented with each transaction.
*There is a non-refundable service fee per transaction for credit card payment services. Civitek administers this service charge. The Clerk's Office does not keep any part of this fee. Your credit card statement will display the vendor name of Civitek. For information on refunds or general inquiries, please call customer support at (877) 326-8689.
[Back to Top]
* The person presenting the credit or debit card must be the name imprinted on the card.