Skip to Content Skip to menu Skip to links

My Child Support Payments

How to obtain information on Making and Receiving Payments

By Phone: Whether you pay or receive child support, you can check on payments by calling the State Disbursement Unit (SDU) toll free at 1-877-769-0251. SDU Customer Service is open Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, if you need to speak to a customer service representative.

Online: For information on receiving or paying child support you may visit the Child Support Information Page.